Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Okay...I have been a bad blogger, I admit it!!
No defence, could try the busy thing but it really does not take that long to do.
We've enjoyed alot of baseball. Last weekend we were in Dartmouth for a tournament. We were suppose to camp in Dartmouth on Friday night and play as well, but guess what...it rained. In fact, it poured!! Our game was delayed and we did not camp until Sat. We had a great camping trip. Sarah was able to come and keep Elysia company. They even set up the tent for us (rather than watch another game of baseball). We had all the camping players and their families to our site for a great campfire that included smores, Jiffy pop popcorn, fire crackers and mystical fire. It was a super time.
I have no problem camping and sleeping on an air mattress but I would prefer my own air mattress...nothing against my husband. But once Mike lays on the air mattress my soft squishy bed has now risen several inches and is rock hard. I wonder if they have a double air mattress but with each side having their own air baffle...hmmm....have to look into that.

A few weeks ago, Mike's family was able to visit. We had a great time, and Elysia and Graham love when they get to see their "Cape Breton" family. We had some good food and lots of great chuckles. Sheila's girls, Hannah and Kenna are getting so big and grown up.

We are off to Dartmouth for another baseball game tonight. Their is a big commitment to playing rep ball but Graham really enjoys it so it's worth it. Elysia is even getting into it, as long as I bring my camera and let her take pictures.

No comments: