Friday, July 3, 2009

Goodbye Grandma!!

Talked to dad early this morning, my grandmother passed away. Lillian Roy lived a long good life...only the last few years had she started to "get old". I'll always have the picture of her fishing in my mind. My grandparents had cottages on Lac Gatineau in Quebec that they rented. We would go visit and swim during the summer at the lake and snowmobile in the winter. After my grandfather passed away, Grandma kept the cottage by the boathouse...and always had a line in the water and would go running down the dock if the bobble went under water...bye Grandma!! Love you!! She's somewhere now with her line in the water, waiting for a big pike to take a bite!!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Sharing a loving memory is the best tribute :)

UsahaNandar.com said...

oke haven nice ...

Unknown said...

This is the most interesting information and fit into our topic. I want to share it with my friends

obat amandel

obat amandel

obat amandel