Wednesday, April 16, 2008

19 degrees

It's suppose to be 19 degrees tomorrow...hmmm....I think I'm feeling feverish...although I shouldn't joke about it, there is a stomach bug going around here, guess I could still lay out on the deck between bathroom breaks. That's how wonderful this place is, I would rather be home sh*&&*%$ than be here...

Mike has his next checkup for his blood pressure in less than two weeks, so last night he says "lets go for a walk", I think he's pulling the "floss before the dentist" rountine. That's okay, a walk won't hurt either one of us. Graham's going with him because he has to have a Holter monitor put on and it's a five week wait to have it done in Kentville, so he may as well get one at the IWK. We just mail it back. It's a Friday too because Graham doesn't like to wear the monitor to school, the kids were calling him "robot" and he didn't like it.

Elysia's soccer playoff is tonight...Go Team!

No comments: