Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MTL 5 BOS 0

Well Montreal won the series against Boston last night...thank goodness, made for a good morning at my house once my son saw the highlights...I even checked before he was awake so I could be prepared!

Last night Graham had his first baseball practise/tryout. It's his first year in Mosquito and they have a rep team. I told him not to get his hopes up because you spend three years in Mosquito. He did pretty well though, he won this little infield competition and snagged a really good one doing it. Another practice tonight, we'll be more prepared as in me...I'll have blankets for when the sun starts to dip...brr...it got cold last night...Mike and I were snuggling...my neighbor said if it got any colder, she was coming over...Mike was a little freaked out.

Poor Elysia is starting a cold and with her asthma it goes right to her chest...she wasn't feeling so hot this morning so being the good working mom that I am, I got her some Hauls and sent her off to school...parent of the year material!

No comments: