Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend

What a spectacular weekend! Busy though...

Sat was baseball registration in the morning, then we went to Liz's house for Emma's birthday party. Of course we walked to mom's house and kidnapped her dog, Sofie...no reason she should miss the party just because Mom was working. Mom said the little dog was beat from all her partying when she got home later that night. Watched the movie Juno with my friend Janet and Elysia and my niece Sarah. I thought it was good. Both Janet and I cried and Elysia and Sarah thought we were strange to cry, it was the mother in us.

Sunday was all about raking! I hate it...I even have blisters today. Mike gave Janet's husband, David a rib cooking lesson. So we had a nice supper with the Ross family. Connor loved the ribs, that's all he wanted to eat but his mother managed to get three carrots into him to balance it out.

Graham's baseball starts tonight...so much for that lovely lull between winter and summer soccer!

No comments: