Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baseball

Well sat through another baseball practice/tryout last night. He really loves it. The list went out through the night of the kids who will continue to try for the rep team. Graham's name was not on the list, I didn't expect it to. I told him this morning and he said "you know last night when I told you I wouldn't be disapointed...well, I lied". One of his friends made the list so I told him to go up to him and say "congrats and good luck"...that's what being a man is I said. Graham says he's never heard of a man being nice on purpose...agh!

Elysia has her soccer tryout tonight at 7:30 at Acadia...that's almost past my bedtime. I told her that her skills were good, she just needs to go harder to the ball and that if she really wants to make it, she has to play her guts out...

Grampie Morse had an accident chopping wood yesterday...anyway, short story is that he had a bloody nose, black eye and a few broken ribs and spent the night in the hospital last night. My kids adore Grampie Morse, he's not their "true" grandparent but Mr and Mrs Morse have always made our kids feel that they were part of the family...so get well Donald.

PS Did I mention my husband, Mike.

No comments: