Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday, at least that means it's another day closer to the weekend...haha...Elysia has her playoff game tomorrow night, I dreamt she scored the winning goal and I wasn't paying attention...how horrible! I always pay attention, I'm not one of those parents who feels it's social hour...I actually watch the game.
Thoroughly enjoying the warmer weather and the lighter evenings. Kids are playing alot more outside, I did notice them cleaning the dirt off the road in our subdivision this morning, it was quite slippery under the bikes.
As far as the job goes...nothing good to say about that...just because a person "runs" a company doesn't make them a good manager, just because someone can sell something, doesn't make them a people person...AGH!!
PS Did I mention my husband, Mike...

No comments: