Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dance Like No One is Watching!


I know I do that...I'm a much better dancer when I think no is watching!! But if my daughter is watching, it's just fun, because she is mortified!
No school for the kiddies today because of the freezing rain. My step were slippery when I came out of the house but the roads seemed fine, even all the way to Booneyville where I work.
Graham starts his new dose of medicine tonight, wonder if the "Travelling Wilberry" will end up in our room through the night...we'll see.
Tomorrow our subdivision is having an egg hunt and a pot luck supper, these people are great. Mike is making his cabbage rolls, I don't think he had much choice as they were requested (personally I loooooove them). Although if Colette is reading this, tell your mother, hers are still better!!

No comments: