Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kids

The kiddies are heading to Grandma's tonight...I'm sure they will leave Grandma's new puppy alone...not!!

Mike and I are going out tonight, movie, dinner, don't care, just out! We could stay home and do a really good cleaning on the house...hahahahahahahahaha! I make myself laugh!

Poor Graham had nightmares again last night, he's been having a few, it's a side effect of his new medicine and we do have one more increase in dose to deal with but it may have to wait a while. Poor little man, he came in the room this morning and he was shaking and his little heart was pounding...it's okay, it's allowed to pound once in a while.

Josee and the kids arrived at SugarLoaf yesterday, I'm sure they will have fun, cannot wait to see the pictures, if she actually blogs, other people may see them too. Finally talked to Tracey last night. Her girls were both in soccer tournaments on the weekend, 8 games in two days, I think they are soccered out!

No comments: