Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today's the Day!!

I know I've said it before but today is really the day I am winning the lotto, this working for a living thing sucks!!

Graham said he wasn't feeling well this morning and I was almost hoping for some vomit (that's my rule, no vomit, no stay home) but I'm at work so what does that tell you. Of course, once he found out daddy was still home, he hopped out of bed. I'm starting to get a complex. Poor Elysia her finger is still sore but she says she wants to play soccer tomorrow, they are almost done. We received the newsletter about Graham's baseball for the summer, they have changed some things so there is no stealing anymore at his level and he was upset because he's been waiting his "whole life" to steal bases in baseball.

Gonna see some of the Russel Metals ladies this weekend at the scrapbook event at the Old O so I am looking forward to that...

No comments: