Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing exciting

Nothing exciting to say and I will keep it that way. The most exciting thing we did yesterday was to go and get groceries...woohoo...

Freezing rain coming tonight, the roads could be treacherous in the morning (right, Mike).

Graham complained to his teacher yesterday that his chest felt clogged...basically he thought one of his crackers got stuck like his father's roast beef. I explained to my little drama king that he has to be careful how he words things to his teacher because they automatically assume it's his little ticker...anyway, he was fine once he ate lunch and the cracker moved "into his belly". I think the kid should be in drama.

Elysia wants to head to Halifax for March Break...I told her she's on brother duty and of course, she is thrilled beyond words (not!). I think one of her friends are coming for a visit and then I may let her go towards the end of the week...my friend Jane and her kids will be at her mother's house and she's offered to have Graham over to play with Mitchell...may just take her up on that.

Have a good day and remember, not exciting is good!

No comments: